top of page

    WHITE RABBIT SKINCARE at Strictly Sustainable


    "I started White Rabbit Skincare in April 2014 after being diagnosed with the skin condition psoriasis.


    I had researched into traditional treatments for such skin conditions, and was horrified to discover that not only does your skin absorb quite a considerable amount of what you put onto it into your blood stream but the majority of products on the market were full of irritants and synthetic ingredients.


    So I set out to create a range of vegan skincare products that not only I could trust, but others could too, and help you feel confident in your own skin again.


    Our products are still carefully crafted by hand by our skilled team to ensure the highest quality, and are presented in plastic minimal packaging (94% plastic free, to be precise. We're working on the remaining 6%!).


    We never include animal-derived ingredients (such as beeswax), Parabens, SLS, Silicones, Mineral oils or derivatives of petrochemicals, artificial fragrances, artificial colours, or anything else confusing and synthetic. "


    Melanie x

    bottom of page